Friday, October 4, 2013

Suave - Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil (Review)





This is the first time I have heard of this moroccan oil and I'm really glad I was giving a chance to try out this product. Iam always looking for the next best thing when it comes to hair care

It is "infused" with moroccan oil, so it's not pure argan oil, which is probably a good thing, since this product is lightweight and not heavy or greasy. There's also has coconut oil in it, which is also moisturizing. No funky or overpowering smell either. This smells amazinggggg!!!!!!!

I highly recommend this product it has completely transformed my damaged, brittle hair. I have tried almost all the products on the market to repair my, ranging from your drug store brand, all the way the expensive Moroccan oil which costs like $45 for a decent sized bottle. This product by far blows everything out of the water!!! After just one usage, this smoothed my hair, gave me great shine, and made my hair more voluminous. It also tames frizzies and conditions your ends. After styling (flat ironing, etc), I spray a small amount on my fingers and then dab it on my ends and anywhere else that seems frizzy. Since a little goes a long way and so my hair doesn't become too greasy and weighed down, I like applying it with my fingers rather than directly on my hair. Not only do I use it dry but it works wet as well
I use this twice a day sometimes -- first during styling, and then I dab a little on my ends only before I go to bed. It does not rub off on the pillow.
All in all, great lightweight oil that does what it says and I highly recommend it! I haven't used it long enough to know if it is actually "improving" my hair in the long run but I know that on days when I do use it, my hair looks better. Good value for price


PS  all the woman in my family use it and that why it looks like this LOL.  This is why I hind the bottle from them I keep tell them to get their own  

No comments:

Post a Comment