Friday, October 4, 2013

Olay Shine, Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser










I received this product in the mail and I've been using this for about a month now, only in the morning on bare skin. I have normal to combo skin in my t zone area with my cheeks and forehead having the most oil. This has a nice scent, but a bit strong at times when you are cleaning your face you smell the product so be careful at the nose area if  it get in there you will have the urge to sneeze LOL. Also the scent does linger for a bit on your skin after you are finish cleansing your face. I would say it stays on the skin for about 5 to 10 minutes.  It feels very cooling and smooth on the skin.  You only need a dime size drop for my face and neck area and even then it is sometimes too much a little goes a long way with this product. This kind of foams up and spreads nicely. I do feel a little bit of a residue on my skin after I rinse, but it's not a problem. I don't know if I believe this "controls oil" but I do think this doesn't ADD oil to the skin while cleansing, and it does not dry out my skin to the point I think I need to add any moisturizer.



Later in the day, after using this product, no makeup, no moisturizer, I see no difference in the look of my skin concerning the control of oil. So to me, this is just a cleanser.



This cleanser has not caused any break-outs on my skin or acne. I think it's a nice cleanser for the morning. It does remove makeup well like liquid or cream products like foundation or concealer. Not even eye shadow and mascara will do the job as you know these are harder to get off the skin. That’s why you should use another product to remove that off your face before you using the cleanser.  I probably won't repurchase this product it really did do nothing for me no wow factor. Sorry to say but I feel like this is another gimmicky product that claims to do all these things but to be honest I see no change in my skin. Don’t get me wrong it is a nice product but nothing that I have seen already. 

To get more info on this product here is a link below to Olay website
www.olayfresheffects.com


No comments:

Post a Comment