Friday, October 4, 2013

NYC Sparkle Eye Dust (Review)



I gotten this from influenster in the Smokey Topaz, which is one of the original shades –  Smokey Topaz is a really lovely shade though – sort of a mauve taupe with a lovely shimmery (but not frosty!) finish.

Since this is a loose shadow, you could also use it wet, but it’s very pigmented dry.  I think it must have some type of binder in it, because it adheres to skin quite well without any base at all.  I tested it out on my eyes, and it applied well just over eye shadow primer.  There was some fallout during application, but none during the day.





Overall, I really liked the NYC Sparkle Eye Dust shadow – enough that I’m definitely going to go back for more! I found the packaging fairly convenient.  I did need to tap on to the back of my hand to apply, but the packaging prevented spills, which is great. The quality of the shadow is also very nice – pigmented, smooth and adheres well. A great, inexpensive choice!

If you want to check this product or any other products from this line check out the link below to their website




No comments:

Post a Comment