Sunday, December 30, 2012

Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue (Review)


I want to start off saying that these product was sent to me from Influenster for review purpose only .This will not effect  me in any way shape or form how I feel about this product. I will give my honest opinion how I feel and how the product performed in me.

This product claims

- Works to relieve dry scalp and dandruff
- Helps to repair damaged hair

Formulated with a blend of rich conditioners, our Damage Rescue collection nourishes damaged hair and relives dry scalp by locking in the moisture and helping restore and maintain barrier. Plus, the advance formula improves hair and scalp health , while at the same time leaving hair strong against damage. 

Story about my hair:

I have color treated hair and because of that my scalp is really dry. Also my hair is really damage from all the heat that I use on my hair. My hair is normally thick but lately my hair has been thinning out to the point that I feel that my hair is falling out. Which is a scary thing even thou I have stop coloring my hair so offend. I still feel no matter what I do to try to take care of my hair like less coloring less heat and add more nourishing products to restore my hair nothing has been helping until now. 


Experience with the Conditioner:

This conditioner you can say is not all the special when it comes to consumers with no dry scalp and dandruff problem but in case you do have them It promise is actually kept and the product actually does not let dandruff come because after using conditioners usually people have a few complains when it comes to having a dry scalp and which is having dandruff as most conditioners moisturize and that in turn doesn’t help in the dandruff to go away but it continues to stay or even grow in certain cases.

But this product is specially designed to let those people have dandruff and want soft hair, works amazing well from the first wash. It nourishes the roots and in-case there is any contact with the scalp or not it does not have an issue because the product is designed in that way. Although the bottles design is a bit uncomfortable but the product works great on people who have thick hair in particular and it also carries a good constancy. 

It also comes in a small standard head and shoulders bottle design but the quantity for the price seems a bit less. The softness effect is also not long lived so just in case after shampooing you forget to condition or are in a hurry it will be bad as the hair will lose the moisture they got.

It is supposed to be used like an normal conditioner but unlike other conditioners designed for making hair soft this one is easier to wash off and does not stick on which I guess should be considered a good thing if you do not want dandruff.

Experience with the Shampoo:

I have notice that when I use the shampoo it does feel a little drying from root to tip after I remove the product out of my hair but I do have to admit the my scalp feels really clean and leave some kind of tingling feeling in my scalp but that does not last very long. Don't even think about forgetting to add your conditioner to your hair even if you did forget your hair will not . You will see a big differences in your hair without it. Like I said you hair is very dry and stiff to the point you cant even comb threw it at all. Don't even attempt to do so because that will happen is you will rip out your own hair and that is something that you don't want.   


 Pros

-Shows Results after 3 washes
-Products claims are fulfilled.
-Gives a shine.
-Peach scent not over powering like the normal line that we are use to (medicated) which sometimes is bother some. 

Cons

-Less quantity.
-Bottles design (wish there was a pump)
-Doesn’t lock softness in for long.

Verdict

For a product offering so much in a standard price I believe it gives in its fullest and gives full value for money. I would recommend this to all those as well who do not have any dandruff issue and just simply suffer from having brittle hair. This product will make a difference. But if you do not have any sort of dandruff related issues this product is really not all that good for you and you may want to continue looking for something that is made for your hair needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment