Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Gillette Venus Embrace Womens Razor REVIEW



I was delighted to receive a complimentary Gillette Venus Embrace razor as well as a Venus & Olay refill) in my Cosmo Voxbox from Influential. I think Venus razors have always worked well for me. Give me a nice smooth, close shave. While the blades are a bit pricey I do not mind paying for the refills because they work a lot better than el-cheapos, almost eliminating nicks and cuts all together.



For the past few years  I have used venus razors. I must say I have never given it much thought to swapping out different kinds of blades so whenever I buy new refills I always buy the handle that "comes with the type." so this is something great for me to learn.


 The lotion strips provide enough moisture that I can use it without shaving cream! I love it!


The Gillette Venus Embrace razor features five blades "for a whole new level of smoothness". The razor also includes a moisture ribbon for a smooth glide.The Venus Embrace is loaded with aloe and other ingredients, you can't even feel the blades!



The one thing that I like most about this razor is that it curves to your legs as you shave, thus reducing any ingrown hairs and cutting your legs up with a cheap-o razor. It is moisturizing depending on which one you get, but regardless of that the gel strips on the Venus Embrace razors make it a smooth glide while shaving. Everyone should try it out its amazing!! 


pro's:
5 blades give you a super close shave
Squishy grip makes it easy to hold onto and control
Moisture strips seem to hold up alot longer than the original venus 
With the Gillette Venus you can put any of the refills on it from any of the Gillette Venus varieties to get the shave best for you!

Con:
Large head is difficult to manuver around crevices and does not get all hair from bikini area
Moisture strips and rubber around head hold onto hairs, hard to clean
The blades are a bit pricey

This product is mostly available at most drug store like

CVS
RITE AIDE
WALGREEN
DUANE READE 
TARGET 

To get information on this product please head over to their website at 
http://www.gillettevenus.com/en_US/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment