Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pilot FriXion REVIEW


Ever since I had gotten these pens from my Influenster Cosmo Voxbox I have been using it everyday in my office. You see I work in a hospital I see patients all day to help them with their bills. So there is always alot of writing to do.

The gel ink does not go through the paper and if I make a mistake, I can erase it without a problem. There is a few drawback like the gel ink does not last a very long time. I feel the color is not that pigmentation the black looks it bit light and where the eraser is a design flaw when I remove the cap off the pen to use it. It will cover where there eraser is. They should have placed the eraser on the cap it self.     

Pros:
-- Great color selection.
-- The pens write smoothly without skipping, especially once they're "warmed up."
-- The ink erases thoroughly (and I've never had problems with it tearing paper.
-- There are refills available.

Cons:
-- The ink is heat sensitive, so it is not recommended for important documents or those that will be exposed to      extreme temperatures.
-- The ink runs out fairly quickly, but then again, it actually feels great to use up a pen refill.
-- The pen has a design flaw in that the eraser is on the end of the pen. Since this is where the cap is stored when the pen is being used, the cap has to be removed to access the eraser.

To get more information please head over to their website at 
http://www.pilotpen.us/

This product is mostly available at most drug stores live

Target 
Walgeen
CVS 
Rite Aide

No comments:

Post a Comment