Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BUXOM WELCOME TO THE PARTY REVIEW

I bought this a while back when it was on sale at Sephora for only $10 yep that's right  $10 but I was unable to use it because I was already so many  mascaras at the time.









After using it for a few days my thoughts on the mascara. I like is so far it was a little different after first because of the shape of the brush. I'm not use to using such a shape  when i t comes to mascara.




It has an hour glass shape so when it comes down to the outer and inner lashes the best way to reach them was to point the wand down words and pull them up . according to Buxom this mascara intensely volumizes for bigger,fulles lashes. I did some volume but my lashes did not seem fuller. It is very black mascara and also a wet mascara so if you are the type of person who does not want to wait this is not the mascara for you. It does not clump my lashes at all as long as do not use more then three coats. Being that my lashes are very long they end up clumping if I use too much but that happens with all the mascara that I ever use.






As for the eyeliner I like it so far as well it is good when it comes to the lash line it is very black and give a smooth line. If you need to smug it will do so as long as you move fast enough to do it.  But as for the water line it is a no go it does not last long at all. It would last maybe about two hours the most and then It would travel to my lower lash line and then i would start to look like a raccoon . That is not a cute look for me . These products are sold separately you can go to the Sephora web site or go to the Sephora stores and try it out for your self . If you have any question about this product or any other products please write a comment below.   

No comments:

Post a Comment