Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BURT'S BEES REVIEW

I want to start off by saying I am a BzzAgent. I am given the opportunity to sample/try out products for free . In return, I agree to review and share with people my experience and information about the product I'm trying. I spread the "BZZ" aka word of mouth to let people know about the product and my experience with it weather it is good or bad.
 
 
Burt’s Bees was inspired by a remarkable botanical called clary sage and incorporated it into this new line. Clary sage is a lone plant which fights for its life against the elements and not only survives, but thrives in its harsh environment because of its fierce will and exceptional ability to trap and retain moisture. Clary sage is found deep in the windswept hills of the Mediterranean; it promises to quench parched skin, leaving it totally revitalized and healthy looking.
 
 

Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage – Infused with clary sage, goes on soft on dry skin and hard on dirt and oil, with a mix of clarifying and nourishing botanical. Key Ingredients: Clary sage helps maintain moisture; pro biotic technology to nourish skin; bitter orange peel extract to enhance water retention and cupuacu butter, which provides luxurious texture.

Benefits: Removes dirt, oil and makeup; intensely hydrates skin, rinsing easily without leaving any residue.

I was pleasantly surprised - it leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized, but not greasy/oily. I have normal to dry skin that can be sensitive at times.The first thing I noticed was that the fragrance is pretty strong, but it smells really good at the same time. You can really smell the citrus in this product. So if you don't like the smell of oranges then you will not like this product what so ever. I love how it felt like I had just applied lotion even though I only washed my face.  I'd definitely consider adding this to my routine.


 
 Intense Hydration Treatment Mask with Clary Sage  – Instantly quenches parched skin. Enhanced with pro biotic technology and formulated with moisturizing mafura butter (rich in essential fatty acids) and tacuma butter (emollient and antioxidant-rich), it leaves skin feeling soft and totally revitalized. Key Ingredients: Clary sage helps maintain moisture; pro biotic technology to nourish skin.
 
Benefits: Provides immediate intense hydration for dry skin, non-greasy; easy-to-apply.
 
 
 

Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage  – Clinically proven to deliver intense hydration while you sleep for skin that wakes up feeling soft and supple. Enhanced with pro biotic technology, this formula also helps increase skin’s ability to retain moisture and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, naturally. Key Ingredients: Clary sage, bitter orange peel extract, mafura, tucuma and kokum butter (nourishing and restorative).

Benefits: Helps nourish and revitalize skin while you sleep; intensely hydrates dry skin; reduces lines and wrinkles; absorbs quickly and is non-greasy.


Intense Hydration Day Lotion with Clary Sage – Deeply hydrates dry skin, so each day starts with soft, smooth skin that feels great! A non-comedogenic day lotion also reduces lines and wrinkles, for a youthful, healthy glow. Key Ingredients: Clary sage to help retain moisture; pro biotic technology to nourish skin; bitter orange peel extract (known to enhance water retention); mafura butter (rich in essential fatty acids) and tacuma butter (emollient and antioxidant-rich) Benefits: Intensely hydrates dry skin; reduces lines and wrinkles; helps skin feel soft, smooth and look healthier; absorbs quickly, non-greasy and non-comedogenic.
 


PRO'S OVER ALL
I notice I've had an improvement in hydration of the skin, especially since its fall and my skin always dries out during this season. I'm very impressed the way my skin feels so far.

Both the day and night cream are very nice some people might not like because it is a heavy cream but I like wearing heavy cream around the fall and winter season it makes my skin feel so hydrating. It not like it feels heavy at all. i love the way my skin absorbs the product and makes my skin really soft .
 

CON'S
I would have to say is the citrus fragrance in the face wash. It is sometimes bothersome at times no matter how little I use I just can get over the smell of the orange peels. It is too much of a kick to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment