Friday, August 24, 2012

Maybelline Limited Edition Fall 2012 Fashion Week Color Tattoo Eyeshadows review



I was lucky enough to find a full display of the new Maybelline Limited Edition Fall 2012 Fashion Week Color Tattoos at Rite Aid.  I purchased all four shades for $6.69 there are 0.14 oz each. I was able  to test them out for a bit to see how it feel. they are creamier, smoother and more true to the color then what you see in the pot when applied to the eyes. Each of these shades is build able, but provide excellent pigmentation on the first swipe. Neither of these shades is spotty, dry or difficult to apply.





Barely Beige is a true light beige with a shimmery finish. If you put Mac paint Bare study Barely Beige is more beige and Bare Study is more on the the gold side. It is just as smooth as a paint pot. I notice that it does last long on the eye. It took me a while to remove the swatch off my are even with soap and water. 






Gold Shimmer is a bronzy-brownish-gold with a shimmery finish. I notice after I had film the video that Gold shimmer and Bold gold and almost the same but Bold Gold is more gold and Gold Shimmer is more bronze gold.







Mossy Green is a deep olive green with gold shimmer. I love it I don't have anything like this in my collection. I love this olive looking color this is going to be a great fall color nice smooth. 







Rich Mahogany is a dark, coffee brown with red shimmer. I notice it you put bad to the bronze and Rich Mahogany then look almost the same but Bad to the Bronze is more lighter and more cool brown and Rich Mahogany is more deep brown. 



It sad that these are limited edition but overall these are great. If you're looking for base colors to give your powder eye shadows more staying power and intensity, I think that any of the four shades in this collection would work well. These shadows have the same consistency as the other Color Tattoos. They are exceptionally creamy, pigmented and long wearing. I love these shadows because they work just like MAC paint pots but for the fraction of the cost you can't beat that. These are a great primer/base and the best thing is that they don't crease.  


Available at Rite aid, Walgreen, Target, CVS

Price   I had gotten mind at Rite Aid for $6.69 (BOGO)





















No comments:

Post a Comment