Thursday, June 21, 2012

(Review) Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions


I had gotten this product from my Influenster Beauty VoxBox for review purposes.


 
I am get straight to the point while they did provide extra cushioning, I didn't find much relief for the ball of my foot. I used these in 3" heels and some boots I had. Their "stickiness" wears out pretty quickly and I had some problems with them scrunching up in my boots. They were very uncomfortable with my dress socks as they made them bunch up under my foot--furthering my discomfort
They made my heels much more comfortable than they were without them. The longer I wear them, however, the more they seem to slip and slide around.

Don't expect these to stay in place without a little crazy glue. In concept, I love these shoe cushions. The gel is perfect for women who suffer through wearing uncomfortable heels all day. I found that the adhesive that is on the product isn't strong enough to hold the cushion in place. I bought a small tube of crazy glue and after I placed the center of the cushion into place I ran the glue around the edges of the cushion. They're staying in place so far, but I would rather have them stay in place on their own.
So yeah this product was a no go for me I would not try to buy this product at all. Like I said before the cushioning should stay in its place without out me doing all of that. It is just not worth all the trouble.



No comments:

Post a Comment