Thursday, June 21, 2012

(Review) Bath & Body Paris Amour





Long time since I have written anything but what better time to write a review then now. First off i want to go on record  but saying that I had gotten this Bath and Body product from my spring Influnster box I had so much fun trying all these new products . So far I am really love it .

Anyway I want to to start off by saying I have seen this product at the store many many times. I smelled this in store on a couple of occasions, and just wasn't impressed. However, I never actually tried it on my skin to see how it would dry,  I am glad that this product was part of my spring package.

First of all, I really do like the packaging. Yes, the spray bottle is made of plastic, but it's quite elegant in its simplicity and the functionality is great, it fits well in my small hand for a quick spray and the lid doesn't come off when least expected, which is especially important for something you might want to carry in your (beach) bag for top-ups.

Now Paris Amour is described as a romantic, bubbly blend of white tulips and pink champagne.I was pleasantly surprised, while different than my usual scents, I really enjoy the more mature but flirty essence this has. The fruit notes are so light, they really just help take the edge off the heavier musky scents. In a way, it does. The simplicity of the combination comes through the fragrance, and what I mostly get from the mist is a refreshing, feminine floral without much of a body. The champagne note is rather subtle, but playful, and I swear I get some red fruit from it as well.

All in all I do love it but I feel I would wear this scent more in the spring time then anything else . I guess that why I had gotten then my Spring Beauty VoxBox.

In terms of longevity, I'd say I get around 1-2 hours wear, and the scent is quite delicate throughout. I think if you add the body lotion it would last a little long. This is a product I would purchase on my own. Try it for you self but like i said to get the full effect you must left the mist dry on your skin.

Hear is the link below if you are intersted on getting the product.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12437661&cp=4090260.4090353.11906839

No comments:

Post a Comment