Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

 


I have been using this makeup remover for two years now. I can never ever see me ever letting this go. I have tried so makeup remover. But this one is by far the best one that does the job.

This is a dual-phase remover, which means there are two layers of product . You can put a little bit on a cotton pad then press against the eye area, for a few seconds and gently swipe away the makeup. This remover nearly removes all traces of eye makeup for me, even waterproof mascara.

I found you’re going to need to go back a second time and focus on removing the waterproof mascara. It seems to take a little longer for the remover to breakdown waterproof mascara but it does get the job done.

Despite the claim “no oily residue,” there is a definite oily film left behind. It’s not a full-on oiliness, but there’s something there. It is better than a tight post-cleanse feeling that can often leave skin feeling stretched and dry. I’m not bothered by it at all.  but I suspect that some will. I would recommend this product as an eye makeup a facial cleanser remover. For normal to dry skin as for my oily skin people out there this might not be the product for you . So many oil to combination skin did not like what so ever and I do understand you know what they say oil and water dont mix ....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment