Sunday, March 4, 2012

KATE MOSS RIMMEL LONDON COLLECTION

So for are while Rimmel London have been working with Kate Moss for the next lipstick collection maybe not too many people know but Kate is a real Rimmel London girl. They have produce five lipsticks shade. It is said to be a new formula that infused with Black Diamond. Which is something that I have never heard before.


For what ever reason they did not add names to the lipstick instead they added numbers.












I do like the fact that Kate Moss did put a little spin like changing the packaging to this nice slick black cover and sealed each with her signature that was a nice touch.




The lipstick it self is very smooth, creamy and well pigmentented as you can see hear.



It does have a good lasting power and I feel like I don't really have to touch up as much. As long as I don't eat or drink anything. But that impossiable a girl got eat but I can really say that I really do love this product and I love the fact that this is a drug store product so it is easy for me to find at my local Walgeen. Well at least that where I was able to find mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment