Monday, January 23, 2012

Physician Formula PH Matchmaker review


So once again went to the Rite Aid to picked up a few items for the house and something in my mind said go to the makeup to see what new in stock. I'm glad that I did. There was a new product that I have not heard about. The packaging of the items was so cute. I could not help myself but to try these products out. Besides they had a $3.00 off coupon so you know that I could not pass that up the chance.

It was the Physician Formula PH matchmaker. It claims that these line reacts to the light and the PH levels for the perfect glow. All it takes just 60 seconds to match you instantly. I was like no way a product could that but I thought I would like to give it a try.

The first product I bought was the bronzer # 7597 . Which contains 13g of product. Keep in mind there is only one color in this line remember it suppose to instantly match you. When I saw this I was like there is no way. This is way too light , like 3 or 4 times lighter then my skin tone. But as I tried the product I did see something. I couldn't point my finger on it but I did notice some kind on change. I didn't  think that this product would make a change on my skin. But it did right where I had contour my face. The product is very smooth and soft very light no scent what so ever which is a good thing for a lot of people it also claims that this products last for 14h. I don't know about you but I do not where my makeup for 14hr The most I wore this product is 10 and it did hold up very well on the skin.



Oh the shimmer that you do see does transfer on the face. Not much it is very light. You will see a  little sliver sparkles hear or there. But it is not noticeable mostly if the light hits it in an angle.



Oh did I forget to mention that it comes with a light. LOL
Yep that what got me the cute packaging I couldn't help it .


Next product which is the blush in natural #7559. It contains 6g of product. It also claims to do the same thing. Which is to match you instantly with the PH level. I really like this blush as you can see the blush is looks like a barbie pink but when I applied it to my skin it   was like a rosy red. It looked like I had just came out from out of the cold. The texture once again was very smooth very light on the skin and again it did held up for at least 10 hour. This also claims that it can hold up for 14 hours as will.






The shimmer that you see in the packaging does not transfer on to the skin .


Yes it also comes with a light.


Last but not least is the lip gloss in pink # 7599. Which contains 3.9g This is the item that I was most excited about and yes it does the same thing. This line was all about the PH level and yes this work like a dream. Right before my eyes the lip gloss was changing as you can see from the packaging it is very pink. It really isnt when you apply it is very light so light it is transparent what you do see  is some shimmer. When you apply on the lips it is very sheer. But something cool happen right before your eyes. It just gets darker and darker. So dark you would have thought I just finish eating a Ice pop. It claims that is last for 10 hours. I would say maybe about 2 to 3 hours the most with out you reapplying. that only if you did't have anything to drink nor lick your lips. The lip glossy feel does go away . Don't get me wrong the pigmention does get left behind. That was that part that let me down even thou it change color on me like magic. That lip glossy feel is what I would have liked to have suck a lot longer on the lips. It does not have a flavor or a smell which is a good thing. It is is not sticky gloss nor very oily base which makes you feel like you just ate a greasy cheese burger. But I really wish that the feel of this product would have last longer then 2 to 3 hours.







It does contain a small mirror on the side.


 This it what it looks like in the dark. 

Would I buy this product again.  Yes I would But I would only buy the blush and the lip gloss because the blush gave he that perfect color and as for this lip gloss because I really like the lip gloss feel and the color to my lips even thou it does not last long.

Cost for items are
Bronzer 14.95
Blush 12.95
Lip Gloss 9.95

Hope this help anybody if anyone have  any question please write a comment down below or write a comment on my youtube channel.





No comments:

Post a Comment