Sunday, November 25, 2012

GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE REVIEW




As a BzzAgent, I received free samples to try of Green Mountain Coffee in exchange for my review.
First of all, I have to admit I was a bit hesitant about trying a different coffee. I normally drink Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks coffee yum,  I’ve tried a different coffee types of coffee but sometimes it seems to be bitter and I couldn't drink it.I was pleasantly surprised Green Mountain wasn't bitter at all. In fact, it was very comparable to my Dunkin donuts/ Starbucks. The price was also pretty much the same. 

I can never start a work day without my coffee. By the time it hit 12:00 I already feel run down tried an just feel like I am dine for the day. 

Also whats so great about  Green Mountain it is Fair Trade Certified. Fair Trade helps farmers get a fair price for their beans, improves working conditions, assists in protecting the environment, and supports community developments such as new schools, roads, health clinics and safer drinking water. Which I am all about giving back and helping other. 






As you can see I was sent

1. Wild Mountain Blueberry
2. Sumatran Reserve
3. Vermont Country Blend
4. Colombian Fair Trade Select

and some coupons to give out

If you love eating blueberry muffin you might like to try Wild Mountain Blueberry. As soon as you start to brew this one it will fill the whole house with the aroma of blueberry muffin baking in the oven. As for taste wise the blueberry flavor does not over power the taste of coffee. I think it really compliment each other.

The Sumatran Blend was a very bold taste. It was too dark and rich for my liking not my kind of coffee too much of a nutty taste to it 

Vermont Country Blend and Colombian Fair Trade Select seems very similar in  the level of roast but the flavor was slightly different. 



Overall I would have to say that Wild Mountain Blueberry is my favorite hands down. Pairing with a nice warm muffin on the side doesn't have to be a blueberry. lol


Pro's
1. Delicious, flavor coffee for just about anyone one. Just have to find the right flavor that suits you
2. Made easy and quickly there is no hassle or mess.
3.Less expensive then a cup from a local coffee shop.
4. Also Fair Trade help local farmers get a fair price for there beans which will help improve working condition and protect the environment and support community.

Con's
1. The only con I was able to get is when I had my friends try it they wanted for themselves lol. I was like look here is a coupon get your own.

This product can be found at

Walmart
Bed bath and Beyond
Target
GreenMountainCoffee.com
Keurig.com

are just a few places where they are sold


No comments:

Post a Comment